Welcome to my journal, “It’s Still Monday (Digest).” I’m Dr. Malcolm Adams, the Purposeful Economist, and I’m here to provide my industry insights and policy and educational news updates.
I’m a highly respected economist and entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience. I’m the founder of the Purposeful Economics Institute, a non-profit organization that promotes economic literacy and opportunity for all.
I chronicle various economics, policy, and education topics. I provide my unique insights on current events and offer my perspectives on improving the world.
I hope you’ll find my digest informative, thought-provoking, and helpful. I’m always looking for new topics to write about, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Here are some of my thoughts on the importance of economic literacy:
- Economic literacy is essential for making informed decisions about our lives. We need to understand how the economy works in order to make smart choices about our finances, our careers, and our communities.
- Economic literacy is also important for civic engagement. We need to understand the economic issues that affect our society in order to be effective citizens.
- Economic literacy is a lifelong skill. The world of work is constantly changing, and we need to be able to adapt to these changes. Economic literacy gives us the tools we need to understand and navigate the changing economic landscape.
Everyone should have access to economic literacy education. This education should start in school, but it should continue throughout our lives. We need to create a culture of economic literacy so that everyone can make informed decisions about their lives and their communities.
Here are some specific examples of how economic literacy can help us in our daily lives:
- We can make better financial decisions by understanding how interest rates, inflation, and taxes work.
- We can make more informed career choices by understanding the labor market and the skills that are in demand.
- We can be more engaged citizens by understanding the economic issues that affect our communities and our country.
Economic literacy is a powerful tool that can help us to improve our lives and our world. I hope that my journal will help to promote economic literacy and make the world a better place.
Thank you for reading!
Dr. Malcolm Adams
How Ethical AI Can Help Heirs Retain Their Land and Leverage USDA Programming for Generational Wealth
Heirship land is passed down from generation to generation without a will. Multiple people often own it, which can be challenging to manage and keep in the family. Ethical AI can help heirs retain their land and leverage USDA programming to create generational wealth. How Ethical AI Can Help Heirs Ethical AI can be used […]